Camping Checklist! Useful camping list with examples and images. One of the worlds most well loved pass times is getting together with friends and camping out in nature. If you are going to be taking part in a camping trip with some English speaking companions, you are going to want to know how to create a check list of all the items you will need. This is where this list of camping vocabulary will come in extremely useful.
These words are also going to help you when talking about a past camping trip that you have taken and talking about the things you did and what you used to do them with.
Camping is an outdoor activity involving overnight stays away from home in a shelter, such as a tent.
Much of the remaining needed camping tools is commonly available in the home, including: dishes, pots and pans; however, many people opt not to use their home items, but instead utilize tools better tailored for camping.
- Hiking boots
- Torch (UK)/ Flashlight (US)
- Thermos bottle
- Deck chair
- Barbeque grill
- Tongs for charcoal
- First aid kit
- Sleeping bag
- Camper van
Camping Tool Set Vocabulary Words with Pictures
Learn these camping tool set to improve and enhance your camping vocabulary words in English.
– He tightened up the rope a little.
– Don’t let your child play with matches.
– He found the binoculars and focused them on the boat.
– South is opposite north on a compass.
– He had remembered to bring a pair of gloves.
– My new hiking boots will be great once I’ve broken them in.
Torch (UK)/ Flashlight (US)
– He used a torch to see into the dark cupboard.
– A lighter is a rare commodity here.
– I lent my penknife to someone, but I can’t remember who it was now.
– Julian used an axe to chop down the old apple tree.
– Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
– There was a lantern hanging over the door.
– He put the frying pan on the gas burner.
– There is still a little water left in that thermos bottle.
– He then lying on deck chair leisurely eating watermelon.
– We never took the kitchen sink, but we always brought a barbeque grill.
Tongs for charcoal
– All you need is a pair of hot tongs for charcoal.
First aid kit
– They may be included in first aid kit and also in camping equipment.
– You can leave the key under the mat.
– They sat around the campfire, watching the flickering flames.
– Thread the cubes of meat and vegetables onto metal skewers.
– He lay back on the grass using his backpack as a pillow.
– The tent protected us from the worst of the weather.
– This sleeping bag is very warm.
– We bought a camper van so we could go away whenever the fancy took us.
Camping List | Useful Camping Checklist Infographic
Outdoor Games and Activities Vocabulary
List of outdoor activities and outdoor games in English.
- Camping list with pictures.
- Outdoor activities in English.
- Fishing words with pictures.
Learn outdoor vocabulary words video lesson with American English pronunciation.
I love candle workouts for future s*x, especially under shoah court threat! I fulfilled. Did you?