In this article, we are going to learn the names of the 100 most common electronic devices you can find around your house or your office.
List of Electronic Devices
Following is a list of 100 common electronic devices in English.
- Air purifier
- Air conditioner
- Alarm clock
- Backup charger
- Bread maker
- Banknote counter
- Bluetooth speaker
- Car toy
- Ceiling fan
- Clothes dryer
- Coffee maker
- Curling iron
- Digital camera
- Doorbell camera
- Dvd player
- Electric frying pan
- Electric grill
- Electric guitar
- Electric pencil sharpener
- Electric razor
- Electric stove
- Exhaust fan
- External hard drive
- Facial cleansing machine
- Fish tank
- Floor lamp
- Game controller
- Grandfather clock
- Hair dryer
- Inkjet printer
- Kitchen scale
- Hair straightening machine
- Laser printer
- Lawn mower
- Meat grinder
- Mosquito racket
- Mp3 player
- Oil-free fryer
- Pressure cooker
- Reading lamp
- Remote control
- Rice cooker
- Robotic vacuum cleaner
- Sandwich maker
- Sewing machine
- Smart television
- USB drive
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Water pumps
- Water purifier
- Wall fan
- Water heater
- Wifi modem
Electronic Devices with Pictures and Examples
- How to select the most suitable air purifier for us?
- It’s hot in here. Isn’t the air conditioner working?
- I’ve set my alarm clock for six tomorrow.
- Do you have backup charger?
- She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker.
- A banknote counter or bill counter is a device designed primarily to accurately count a number of banknotes.
- Dribble the hot mixture slowly into the blender.
- I’ve bought a blue Bluetooth speaker.
- The light bulb needs renewing.
- This pocket calculator needs two batteries.
- The children are playing with car toys.
- There was no air conditioning, just a ceiling fan turning slowly.
- The chandelier depends on the ceiling of the ballroom.
- We worked round the clock to finish the job.
- We decided not to buy a clothes dryer because we were stuck for space.
- Each room has a refrigerator, coffee maker, and dryer.
- A new computer system entails a lot of re-training.
- The new device is a combination of copier, fax, image scanner, and document printer.
- My curling iron always blows a fuse.
- The new QuickTake 200 is a digital camera that records photographs in computer memory.
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions before using your new dishwasher.
- A smart doorbell camera guards your front doorstep and lets you screen visitors
—even when you’re not home.
- I need a drill to make a hole.
I would recommend that you buy a DVD player instead of a VCR.
- The earphones were held in place by a headband.
Electric frying pan
- Food cooked in an electric frying pan is very delicious.
- A small little kitchen appliance company wanted him to endorse a little two-sided electric grill and put his name on it.
- I tried without success to imagine an electric guitar being learned in this house.
Electric pencil sharpener
- I’ve bought an electric pencil sharpener for our office.
- I want to buy an electric razor this weekend.
- What is the power of this electric stove?
- Each main exhaust pipe shall have one exhaust fan.
External hard drive
- I saved the document onto my external hard drive.
- He has sued a fan for bootlegging his concerts.
Facial cleansing machine
- I use a facial cleansing machine for my face.
- Fax machines were a wonderful invention at the time.
- The large fish tank is set into the back wall most tastefully.
- If use a marble lamp or floor lamp, the effect will be better.
- Use this wizard to calibrate the axes of your game controller.
- Don’t forget to put the car in the garage.
- A grandfather clock ticked away in a corner.
- Bedrooms all have air-conditioning, hair dryer, small balcony, and side sea view.
- The headset, which has a 6-foot cable, plugs into the microphone input at the back of the computer.
- The world’s first inkjet printer was born in 1984, HP Company.
- When the iPod first hit the market only die-hard Apple fans bought it. Today, however, iPods are ubiquitous.
- You can do more than strike while the iron is hot; you can make the iron hot by striking.
- He was there to talk about his juicer, which makes fresh juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Steam rose from the boiling kettle.
- Our main products: E-price scale, Electronic platform scale, electronic kitchen scale, health scale, jewelry scale and mechanical weighing apparatus, etc.
Hair straightening machine
- She’s bought a hair straightening machine.
- The laser printer is incompatible with the new computer.
- Your big lawn mower is just the job for the high grass.
- Take the lift to the fifth floor.
- Put the cut fish meat into the meat grinder, and then the fish paste is finished.
- Hold the microphone in a firm grip and keep it still.
- She has a microwave but uses it mainly for defrosting bread.
- Beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer.
- The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
- The Godrej HIT Anti mosquito racquet is powered by a rechargeable 400 mAh battery, which lasts up to one month with a single charge.
- Thousands of kids have used the computer mouse to click on objects on the computer screen and watch them move.
- Main production and sales: MP3 player, Cinecamera, digital camera, an excellent one, etc.!
- My mom has bought an oil-free fryer to cook healthily.
- I taught myself how to play the piano.
- She put a leg of mutton into the oven to roast it for supper.
- Connecting a plotter to a computer is generally just the same as connecting a printer, at least in terms of the interface.
- The salesman demonstrated how to cook with a pressure cooker.
- Can I connect my printer to your computer?
- She used an overhead projector to illustrate her talk.
- Where’s the key for turning off the radiator?
- We find advertising on the radio very effective.
- She turned the silver candlestick into a reading lamp.
- He collected some orange juice from the refrigerator and, glass in hand, strolled to the kitchen window.
- Have you seen the remote control for the TV anywhere?
- Our products cover rice cooker, roaster oven, enamel dishware, etc.
- She locked all her valuables in a safe.
Robotic vacuum cleaner
- A robotic vacuum cleaner often called a Roomba as a generic trademark, is an autonomous robotic vacuum cleaner which has intelligent programming and a limited vacuum floor cleaning system.
- A sandwich maker is a kitchen appliance, which makes the entire process of making a sandwich a lot easier and comes in a lot of functionalities, such as grilling and toasting with varying slice capacities and color combinations.
- On a global scale, 77% of energy is created from fossil fuels.
- The scanner checks this and reports any errors.
- It’s so annoying having to drag out the sewing machine every time I want to make a dress.
- Almost every family in the village owns a smart television.
- That case you bought for your smartphone looked pretty spiffy when you first slipped it on.
- Speakers are sold as add-ons for personal stereos.
- They put up a marble tablet in memory of his father.
- Television is an effective means of communication.
- The heater is on a timer switch.
- Do you want to exchange this toaster for another or do you want your money back?
- The burglar shone his torch into the dark room.
- Buyers with an external DVD drive can simply hook it up to their netbook, for example, or those purchasing the downloadable version could load it on their own USB drive.
- He could also learn to use the vacuum cleaner, the washing machine and other household appliances.
- The lieutenant was screaming into his walkie-talkie for advice.
- Our washing machine has broken; I’ll ring the electrician.
- A man, like a watch, is to be valued by his manner of going.
- We rumed out close upon 300 water pumps last week.
- Domestic equipment is run off a new generator and includes a water maker, water purifier, ice maker and microwave.
- Wall fans are fans mounted on the wall to keep the air circulated well throughout the rooms.
- You could get a nasty shock from that water heater if it isn’t earthed properly.
- You could even watch her on the webcam.
- We need to change another wifi modem, this one is broken.
Learn more with list of household appliances in English.
Electronic Devices | Infographic
Electronic Devices | Infographic 1
Electronic Devices | Infographic 2
Electronic or Electric?
Thanks for sharing very well written and worth reading this article.
Wish to see more in the coming days.