Happy Birthday! List of birthday words in English with pictures and example sentences. Birthdays are such a special time and if you are celebrating one with an English speaking friend, you will likely want to be able to refer to the various aspects of birthdays. Knowing the English words for things relating to birthdays will also help you when you want to talk about your own birthday or maybe a party that you once had.
You can use this section to help you to learn all the words in English that you will need in order to talk about birthdays.
Birthday is an occasion when a person or institution celebrates the anniversary of their birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with gifts, cards, a party, or a rite of passage.
Learn more with 25+ ways to say Happy Birthday in English and hundreds of birthday wishes in English.
Happy Birthday Words
- Birthday card
- Birthday hat
- Birthday cake
- Ice cream bar
- Gift tag
- Chips (UK)/ French fries (US)
- Ice cream sundae
Happy Birthday Words with Pictures and Examples
Learn these happy birthday words to improve your vocabulary in English.
– Can you help me blow up these balloons?
– I received a belated birthday card this morning.
– She was wearing a lovely birthday hat.
– I cut a piece of birthday cake for them all.
– She tied the ribbon in a bow.
– Would you like some cakes or biscuits?
– Too much candy is bad for your teeth.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
Ice cream bar
– I want something cold like an ice cream bar.
– I blew out the candles on my birthday cake.
– She selected an apple from the fruit bowl.
– The winning team was showered with confetti.
– It is a gift for my brother.
– They did the room out with streamer ready for the party.
– He decided to become a clown to join the wacky world of the circus.
– This is a gift tag.
– He played the tune on the horn.
– I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.
– She also doesn’t share birthday cupcakes with her friends.
Chips (UK)/ French fries (US)
– Don’t put so much salt on your chips!
– She drank her soda through a straw.
Ice cream sundae
– They had cake and ice cream sundae at the party.
Happy Birthday Words in English | Image
Happy Birthday Video
Video of useful birthday words with American English pronunciation.
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.
- New year words with pictures.
- Christmas words in English.
- Easter words with images.
- Halloween words in English.
- Birthday vocabulary words with pictures.
- Wedding words and marriage vocabulary.
- Summer words in English.
- Valentine words in English.
Add More pictures
add more pictures ???
I enjoyed this class, teacher your teachings are very important and useful to improve my english.